If you’ve arrived here, the chances are that you’re facing some challenges as a landlord and are looking for some support, and we would be more than happy to help.
We’re currently working with a number of landlords that have suffered from some of the usual challenges;
- Clause 24 tax on mortgage interest
- HMO mandatory licencing
- The repeal of section 21 no fault eviction notices, extending notice periods
- Article 4 directions and restrictions on planning permission
- Tax increases reducing profits
- Property damage from previous tenants
- Loss of earnings due to rental void periods or tenants not paying their rent
- And the list goes on…
Jinglenook can provide a variety of different options for existing landlords from simply offering to buy your property at a fair market through to taking on the management of the property on a long term lease, so you get the security of a fixed income each month without the headache of managing the property on a day to day basis.
- We would pay and agreed rent every month every month for the duration of our agreement, regardless of whether the property is vacant or not
- We would cover the costs of all daily maintenance, including general wear & tear, cleaning and tenant disputes
- We would pay all bills, including council tax and assume management of the property (including tenant find, referencing, credit checks, tenancy agreements & general day to day management)
If you would like to know more about how we can help, please reach out below and one of the team will be in touch